Guild Projects (posting requires registration) > Greathouse Surname DNA Project

Greathouse DNA Project - Not participating... Why?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sandy Jarrett:
[color=black[color=black

My Greathouse line starts with a great-grandmother.  So, there are no direct male descendants of her father in my household, my father's household, or my first cousins' households still living.  I support the idea of the DNA research and will be very interested in its results.  8) Sandy Jarrett

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Rick" ---If you do not plan to participate in our Greathouse Surname DNA Project, please let us know why by answering this poll.
--- End quote ---
:?: At this time I am still confused. How can the test prove my heritage unless the dna has been obtained from the original blood line of Hermon,Harmon? I know I am a true Greathouse (at least as far back as I can go) but at the same time linage has not been conclusive to the point of a positive lock as to my great grand parents. Does the dna seperate so as you can tell uncles ,brothers,sisters and which way they went so as to tell for sure, that john came from this dna in 1852 so this is his greatgrand father so many times removed????????? Confused  to say the least. So with all reguards I can not see where it is of  great deal of use. Am I missing somthing?

Ted McMullen:
I have no doubt about my connection to the Greathouse line, but since my link is through my great grandmother, Sarah Greathouse McMullen, such connection could not be confirmed.

In addition, I find that there is already entirly too much information about me contained in public databases, I am not interested in adding to that.

The result of such project, however, would prove interesting.

B. Engols:
My mother was a Greathouse; therefore, I would not be eligible.  I wish I was.

ebjgreat@msn.com:
Maybe later, I have my own problems right now. :cry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version