Guild Community (posting requires registration) > Obituaries/Memorial Project

Memorial | A Fond Farewell to Frank Neher

<< < (2/4) > >>

LadyMJG@aol.com:
My deepest sympathy to Frank's family.  I am a cousin of Patricia Dodd Greathouse who worked with him on the Greathouse genealogy. I appreciate how much his work meant to our family and all the Greathouses that we would have not known about otherwise.

Martha Joyce Greathouse
Birmingham, Alabama

hmounts@aol.com:
My deepest sympathy to you and your family on the crossing over of your husband.  He was a great help to me in my Greathouse research.  My prayers go to you and yours.

Henry Mounts   [/b]

Anonymous:
My condolences to Verna and family on the loss of their dear husband and father.  Frank has been a dear and kind friend and is my distant cousin through the Swearingen and Hite families.  Frank was always helpful, and appreciative of our exchange of information.  He will be sorely missed, but will always be remembered.  I grieve with you.

Louise F. Johnson

LaRay:
Sorry to hear Frank Neher passed away i did not know him but from what i read it seems like he was a very nice man.Seen his picture and he
had a kind face with a great smile.Nice men like him are far and few.
Will pray for strength for Verna to get threw these trying times.
                                                                        God Bless

Vivian:
I wish to add my expression of sympathy to the family of Frank Neher.  He was very generous in time (and paper and postage) to include me in the Greathouse research when I did not have access to the Internet.  Without his help, I would still be looking for the wrong ancestral names.

Vivian Morlock Taylor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version