Author Topic: May 26, 2005 :: Happy Birthday :: Ted McMullen  (Read 27839 times)

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Greathouse Point | Family Research Center
May 26, 2005 :: Happy Birthday :: Ted McMullen
« on: May 23, 2005, 12:10:48 AM »
Please join with me, in wishing Ted McMullen a VERY Happy Birthday!

May 26, 2005

Today, We Honor... Theodore Paul McMullen on his 82nd Birthday!

Ecclesiates 7:1 says "A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth."

As genealogists, we recognize those truths perhaps more than anyone! We try to preserve the lives that have been lived - the lives that have made us what we are today!

And TODAY we CELEBRATE Ted's good name! - the blessing he has brought and will continue to bring to the Greathouse family - The blessing his life of sacrifice has been to our country - Serving 27 years in the military and even suffering 8 months as a prisoner of war - His faithfulness to serve and endure through great trial is an inspiration to us all.

The book Ted's been writing since his birth (his LIFE) makes this day - his 82nd birthday FAR GREATER than the day of his birth. He has used these 82 years WISELY.

As Ted motivates us all with the thought that every new day God blesses him with is a special gift, we pray the Lord gives him many more "CHAPTERS" to write in the family legacy! God bless you, Ted. WE SALUTE YOU!

Please join us in wishing Ted a Happy 82nd Birthday, by signing our birthday card to Ted. Please sign our card by replying to the message.

Ted's lineage follows...

John Greathouse Sr. and Sarah "Sallie" McDade
..Sarah Greathouse and Matthew McMullen
....Edward McMullen and Mary Alice Hunt
......Benjamin Harris McMullen and Bessie Mae Thompson
........Theodore Paul McMullen and Hildegard Poschinger

God Bless,
Rick
Admin, Guild Greathouse Forum
Email: research@greathouse.us

Sandy Taylor

Happy Birthday Ted
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 01:57:53 PM »
Ted,

Dear Ted, You have been quite an asset you your  country and to Greathouse Point.  Happy Birthday.   Sandy  :D

Anne W. Nelson

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 05:08:20 PM »
You have no clue who I am, but your life is certainly worth honoring and celebrating.  Thank you for your service to all of us -- and for being tough enough to survive that POW camp!  Each day is a gift at any age, but especially the more days we have had.  God bless you with as many more days as you want and may He fill them with everything that brings you pleasure and joy!

Lynn

Happy Birthday Ted!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 06:03:42 PM »
Ted,

You are a hero on so many levels. Thank you for your service .  

And thank you for all you have done for the Greathouse Cousin Network. You have been kind and generous to me and our fellow researchers!  I count your friendship as one of life's great blessings!

Have the Happiest of Birthdays and many many more to come.  

Lynn

Vivian

• View Profile
Happy Birthday
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 09:26:44 AM »
Dear Mr. McMullen,
     I hope you have a very happy eighty-second birthday and many more!  Thank you for all your contributions to Greathouse Point.
     Vivian Taylor
mt

Anne Minnick

Happy Birthday, Ted
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 09:39:36 AM »
Dear Ted,

I want to thank you personally for sacrificing for my freedom. I hope you have a fantastic day and may God continue to bless you with life, health and happiness!

Sincerely,
Anne Minnick

EJ

Happy Birthday!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 11:09:15 AM »
Have a wonderful birthday, Ted McMullen - and many more! :)

Thank you for your service to our country. It will never go unappreciated.

EJ

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 01:49:55 PM »
Happy birthday

Happy Birthday
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 02:55:00 PM »
Happy Birthday Ted!
Thank You for your service to our country.
 Carol

Carol Cronin

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 08:31:16 PM »
Happy Birthday Ted
Know that you are appreciated....just for being who you are.

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2005, 08:31:44 PM »
Happy Birthday, Ted, and a sincere wish for many happy returns.

Thank you for your service to our country.

God bless you.

Anonymous

Re: May 26, 2005 :: Happy Birthday :: Ted McMullen
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 08:32:38 PM »
Quote from: "Rick"
Please join with me, in wishing Ted McMullen a VERY Happy Birthday!

May 26, 2005

Today, We Honor... Theodore Paul McMullen on his 82nd Birthday!

Ecclesiates 7:1 says "A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth."

As genealogists, we recognize those truths perhaps more than anyone! We try to preserve the lives that have been lived - the lives that have made us what we are today!

And TODAY we CELEBRATE Ted's good name! - the blessing he has brought and will continue to bring to the Greathouse family - The blessing his life of sacrifice has been to our country - Serving 27 years in the military and even suffering 8 months as a prisoner of war - His faithfulness to serve and endure through great trial is an inspiration to us all.

The book Ted's been writing since his birth (his LIFE) makes this day - his 82nd birthday FAR GREATER than the day of his birth. He has used these 82 years WISELY.

As Ted motivates us all with the thought that every new day God blesses him with is a special gift, we pray the Lord gives him many more "CHAPTERS" to write in the family legacy! God bless you, Ted. WE SALUTE YOU!

Please join us in wishing Ted a Happy 82nd Birthday, by signing our birthday card to Ted. Please sign our card by replying to the message.

Ted's lineage follows...

John Greathouse Sr. and Sarah "Sallie" McDade
..Sarah Greathouse and Matthew McMullen
....Edward McMullen and Mary Alice Hunt
......Benjamin Harris McMullen and Bessie Mae Thompson
........Theodore Paul McMullen and Hildegard Poschinger

God Bless,
Rick

Happy Birthday Ted and may you have many, many more. You have done a great service for our country. Bless You.

Judy Hildreth-Roane County Historical Society

SMGreathouse

• View Profile
Hey Ted
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2005, 11:20:02 PM »
Happy Birthday Ted, any many more to follow

Scott Greathouse

jvivanco

José L. Vivanco Sr
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2005, 10:00:44 AM »
Hi Ted,

Happy birthday, althou a little late.  Thanks for your service to our country and for the freedom that your sacrife is given us. God bless.

José

SallyStarks

Belated Happy Birthday Ted
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2005, 10:15:40 AM »
Code: [Select]
Belated Happy Birthday Ted, and many many more.
Sally   :D