Author Topic: Looking for family  (Read 7984 times)

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Greathouse Point | Family Research Center
Looking for family
« on: May 21, 2004, 12:48:24 AM »
Posted by: smurphy7
Posted on: 26 July 2002

Hi, I'am looking for my g greatgrandmother, I have found some records but don't know where she is from or parents names. This is what I have: Cora Greathouse b.1884 d. 1966 champaign ohio, married Albert Comer , they had 7 children, James M, AlbertL, Rheba,Nellie,Blanche,Richard M(my grandpa),Clara. I'am new to this and any help I can get, my grandma is still alive but she's not much help , will only tell me parts of things and leaves alot of things out. thank you Susan Comer Murphy
Admin, Guild Greathouse Forum
Email: research@greathouse.us

Anonymous

Greathouse/Comer
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 02:09:53 PM »
Thought I make a follow up. Cora Greathouse parents were Stephenb. 1858 and Mary(Neal) Greathouse. She Had 2 sisters Martha J. b 1882 in Ohio and Elizabeth b. 1887 ohio(married Albert Comer's younger brother Charles)Stephens's father was Richard b abt 1832 Virginia. I think that Richard's father was Stephen b 1804. I have some census records and a pension record for Richard. I have some other records and some pictures also. Just trying to make some connections here. Thanks Susan Comer Murphy

Susan

• View Profile
New info Stephen Greathouse
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 01:04:25 PM »
I just got a copy of Stephen's death record and obit today. His parents were
Richard and Susan(Boyer) Greathouse. He was born Jan 17 1857 W.Virgina. died Feb 22 1929 in Champaign Co. Ohio. Just thought I'd post
 Thanks Susan Comer Murphy