Author Topic: Susan Elizabeth Greathouse  (Read 10107 times)

dnmuxo

• View Profile
Susan Elizabeth Greathouse
« on: August 18, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »
I have a picture of Susan Elizabeth Talley, wife of Early Greathouse, which I think that Rick is going to add to this post.

My grandmother, Floy Edith Talley, used to say the picture was of her great-great aunt Susan Greathouse. The picture appears to have been "doctored" to indicate that Susan had something to do with the Civil War, perhaps a nurse. I am skeptical because, although I believe that Susan would have been the correct age during the Civil War, I believe that she still had several young children at home.

If anyone recognizes the picture, or if you are just interested in the Talleys, please send me an email.

The families that I am researching are the McPhersons (my direct line), the Talleys, the Grishams, and many others.

Dave Muxo (McPherson/Talley from my mother's side)

LoriFieldcamp

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 02:03:29 PM »
I would LOVE to see the picture please!

I am also a descendant of Susan through Abraham/Rev Early/ Thomas Greathouse.

If you have any more information I would also love tha!

Lori

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Greathouse Point | Family Research Center
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 04:02:04 PM »
Sorry for the delay on getting that photo posted. I got a new laptop a couple weeks ago and have been moving all my data over to it. I will find that photo and get it posted here.

Rick
Admin, Guild Greathouse Forum
Email: research@greathouse.us

gowolfpack95

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 06:12:20 AM »
I would also love to see a copy of the picture - I am a descendant of Susan through Abraham/Early/James Littleton.

Thanks, Rick!