Author Topic: looking for parents of Charles Greathouse  (Read 9180 times)

Eric Greathouse

• View Profile
looking for parents of Charles Greathouse
« on: December 06, 2006, 12:00:30 PM »
I am trying to find out who the parents of Charles Greathouse were. the only info I have is from 1910 census which states he was born approx 1889, and in 1910 he lived in Marion, WV, and his wife's name was Myrta (myrtie) Wadsworth. They had two children Carl and Ralph Greathouse. Ralph was my grandfather. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Eric

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Greathouse Point | Family Research Center
looking for parents of Charles Greathouse
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 11:26:57 AM »
1910 United States Federal Census
about Charles Greathouse
Name:    Charles Greathouse
Age in 1910:    21
Estimated birth year:    abt 1889
Birthplace:    Ohio
Relation to Head of House:    Head
Father's Birth Place:    West Virginia
Mother's Birth Place:    West Virginia
Spouse's name:    Myrtie
Home in 1910:    Fairmont, Marion, West Virginia
Marital Status:    Married
Race:    White
Neighbors:    View others on page
Household Members:    
Name    Age
Charles Greathouse    21
Myrtie Greathouse    25
Clyde Greathouse    2/12

Source Citation: Year: 1910; Census Place: Fairmont, Marion, West Virginia; Roll: T624_1687; Page: 15A; Enumeration District: 57; Image: 299.

Source Information:
Ancestry.com. 1910 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2006. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: NARA Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1910. T624, 1,178 rolls.
Admin, Guild Greathouse Forum
Email: research@greathouse.us

Eric Greathouse

• View Profile
looking for parents of Brandville Greathouse
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 09:45:15 PM »
Hello, I am looking for the parents of Brandvile Greathouse. He was born about 1850 in WV. He had a wife named Alice. I know they had at least one child named Charles Greathouse who married Myrta(Myrtie) Wadsworth. Charles and Myrtie had two children, Ralph and Carl. (Ralph was my grandfather) I think Charles died about 1919. 1920 census records show that Myrtie and her children then lived with Brandville and Alice in Morgantown, West Virginia. I would appreciate any information.

Thanks, Eric Greathouse