Author Topic: Mt. Zion Community Park Reunion - 21 Sep 2008  (Read 7980 times)

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Greathouse Point | Family Research Center
Mt. Zion Community Park Reunion - 21 Sep 2008
« on: August 26, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »
Greetings to all,

Basil "Bub" C. Brown will be holding a reunion on Sunday, 21 Sep 2008 at the Mt. Zion Community Park, just below Mt. Zion Church on Route 16, about 7 miles north of Arnoldsburg, WV.

Directions: Coming in from I79, take the Big Otter exit heading towards Arnoldsburg on Rt. 16. When you arrive at the intersection in Arnoldsburg, continue right on Rt. 16 towards Grantsville for about 7 miles. There will be a sign on the right at the road where you turn into Mt. Zion Community Park.

Lunch will be served at 12:30pm. Bring a covered dish and spend the day.

Gospel music can heard all day long. Singers include Brenda Cole and family, Golden Tones and others (subject to change).

This reunion welcomes the following families of Calhoun County, WV, and surrounding counties:

ADAMS, GREATHOUSE, SLIDER, STURM OR STURMS, KERBY OR KIRBY, WRIGHTS, STARCHERS, HUGHES, CARPENTERS, RIGGS, TANNERS, POLINGS, GAINERS, WOODFORDS AND NORMANS

All families and friends are welcome.

Bub has gathered much information on all of these families and he is looking forward to sharing his work and his collection of photos with others. He is always searching for more information on these families, so bring any family research that you have collected, so you can share what you have gathered with Bub and others, myself included.

I attended this reunion for the first time last year, where I made several very interesting connections and met some new cousins too. I am looking forward to attending this reunion again, this year.

For more information call (304) 354-7394, ask for Bub.

Or you may email Bub at: bcbrown26151@yahoo.com

Hope to see you there,
Rick
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 11:00:01 AM by Rick »
Admin, Guild Greathouse Forum
Email: research@greathouse.us

Shirley

• View Profile
Re: Mt. Zion Community Park Reunion - 21 Sep 2008
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:49:24 AM »
   I am really sorry but my husband, Vernon George Greathouse, 3rd and I will not be able to attend this function as we are both in ill health at this time.. Hope everyone has a Great time.. Maybe someone will fill me in when it is over, if you all don't mind,That is?    Shirley Greathouse/ NiteShdw2@yahoo.com