Guild Community (posting requires registration) > Obituaries/Memorial Project

Memorial | A Fond Farewell to Frank Neher

<< < (3/4) > >>

jofern_1:
It saddens me that Frank is gone and I feel for his family.  My maternal grandmother was a Greathouse and I had corresponded with him on e-mail.    Longfellow said:  "Lives of great men all remind us
                                     We can make our lives sublime,
                                     and, departing, leave behind us
                                     footprints on the sands of time."

Frank Neher was one of such great men and has certainly left his footprints on the sands of our time --.

Fern Gold

cr415@gommu.com:
Dear Verna,
I send my deepest sympathy to you and your family regarding the loss of Frank.  He was a wonderful person to do such great work for the Greathouse family!  I had not been in touch with him, personally, for many years, but he was always close to my heart because of all of his help.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless,
Donna Llewellyn Lester

Anonymous:
Dear All Greathouse Descendants!

I just found this site today, and while I'm not sure if Frank N. is a Greathouse descendant, he sure looks like the men in my family!  

My sympathies to all those who were close to Mr. Neher.  

Sincerely,
Barbara Greathouse

greathouse@bresnan.net:
sorry for the loss it sounds like he was a great man

codyclan:
Thank you for letting us know about Frank.  Frank was instrumental in helping me over 10 years ago connecting me to my grandmother's, Elsie Greathouse, genealogy.  His chats with me are treasured as he also assisted me in other area's of my family as well. Again, thank you for the notification.

God Bless him and his family.

Terri Cody

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version